Win a Wimbledon Mug
Play online at
- Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age and not employees of Circuittrade (Circuit Computer Brokerage Ltd), their immediate families or anyone else connected with the business or promotion
- Employees of Circuittrade (Circuit Computer Brokerage Ltd), their immediate families or anyone else connected with the business or promotion can take part in the competition ‘for fun only’ and will not be entered in the final draw.
- No automated, bulk, third party or consumer group entries are permitted
- Entrants can enter the competition once each day with a maximum of 14 entries being allowed for any one entrant in the final draw ie. Only 1 per day.
- All of the entries will be put into the final prize draw and one winner chosen after the closing date.
- To be entered into the final prize draw – entrants must select an answer from the multiple choice of 3 that are given.
- Entry into this competition is valid from 03/07/17 – 16/7/17. The final prize draw will take place after the 16/7/17 and before 31/7/17.
- There is one prize on offer only, consisting of 1 ‘Wimbledon’ mug. This prize is not exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- The competition winner will be selected at random from all entrants after the competition has closed. Full details of how to claim the prize will be provided to the winner upon notification that they have won. The winner will be announced on Facebook – by entering this competition, entrants agree to their name being given on our Facebook page as being the winner.
- All reasonable effort will be made to contact the winner, however, if the prize has not been claimed within 20 days of notification a new winner will be selected and the previous winner will no longer be entitled to claim the prize
- Circuittrade’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- Any entry which is incomplete, late, incorrectly submitted or otherwise does not comply with the rules may be deemed invalid at the sole discretion of Circuittrade
- Circuittrade reserve the right to withdraw or amend this competition for any reason and at any time
- We reserve the right to amend these terms at any time and without notice